This is a counted cross stitch chart by Amanda Mae of Ardith Design. This is the first red sampler by Ardith Design.
- 95 stitches wide by 73 stitches high
-Stitch with two strands
-Full cross stitch and backstitching are in this piece.
-The PDF file contains a cover page, the chart in black and white with symbols, the chart in color with symbols, and page with information about the chart.
-The model is stitched on 32 count fabric and it fits into a standard 5 x 7 inch frame.
- This pattern is inspired by "Brenda and the Serial Starter" Flosstube channel and their passion for red samplers.
- Update: The pattern is included in a PDF file and also in individual pages saved as JPEG image file. You can download and print the files in either format.
Follow me on social media @ardithdesign. Tag me on Instagram @ardithdesign
© Ardith Design 2020. Personal Use Only.
4 Page PDF: Cross Stitch Chart in Black and White & Color
4 Seperate JPEG FilesEach Page available in JPEG format
- 4 Page PDF: Cross Stitch Chart in Black and White & Color
- 4 Seperate JPEG FilesEach Page available in JPEG format