Fabric + Floss + Chart AD226 Set: Maryland Blue Crab Counted Cross Stitch Chart by Ardith Design
This is the first pattern created for the Chesapeake Bay Treasures Series, Maryland Blue Crab.
This set includes:
- 5 Yard Skein of Silks4U Hand-dyed Blue Variegated Six-Strand Silk Embroidery Floss
- 6 inch square piece of hand-dyed 18 count Aida cloth. 100% cotton. Enough fabric to stitch the design.
- Printed chart of Maryland Blue Crab and pattern cover sheet
- Optional Finishing Directions for A Small Pillow: Electronic PDF
The model is stitched on 18 count Aida with one strand of silk floss over one Aida square. 60 stitches x 59 stitches.
Please note: This is NOT the full kit. You will need additional supplies to complete this stitch: tapestry needle, backing fabric, etc.
Shipping notice: I will lovingly package and mail your purchase(s) in a stay-flat mailer. It will be mailed via USPS first class mail. I like to ship within one business day of receiving a cleared payment. I am just as excited to ship out your items as you are to receive them. Please keep in mind that shipping delays are happening that are beyond my control. I will happily combine shipping on multiple items and then refund you if there is a shipping overage. Thank you for your support and happy stitching, Amanda Mae
©2021 Ardith Design LLC.
- Silk Floss & Printed Chart: Counted Cross Stitch Pattern
- One Skein of Silk5 Yard Skein
- Printed Cross Stitch Pattern9 x 6 inch chart in clear poly bag
- Finishing Instructions1 page Electronic Download, PDF
- 18 count Aida clothOne piece, 6 x 6 inch square