This is a lovely large counted cross stitch pattern charted from an 18th century French Valentine. The pattern features a large floral border of carnation flowers and roses. The center motif inside the oval features a whimsical medieval village with heart trees and an aqueduct.
- 198 x 250 stitches
- 13 Colors charted in DMC
- Stitch this up using two strands of embroidery floss. Backstitch in one strand of DMC 3799 floss in the center oval motif.
You will receive a 14 page PDF Document via digital download:
- Cover Page
- Large-format color and symbol chart (9 pages)
- Floss Key
- Information regarding the art and the pattern
- 1 page color chart of the full design
- 1 page color and symbol chart of the floral border (no center oval motif)
©Ardith Design. 2019. For personal use only. #ardithdesign #ardithdesignlove